Building on the award-winning platform of the Versa Max, the Remington Versa Max Sportsman is a workhorse shotgun designed for today’s American sportsman who wants the ultimate in autoloading technology and performance but doesn’t require a full featured gun like the original Versa Max.
Remington kept all the great technology that earned the Versa Max a Golden Bullseye Award from American Rifleman and a “Best of the Best” nod from Field & Stream magazine while streamlining the design to appeal to more hunters in more fields. And, like all Remington shotguns, the new Versa Max Sportsman is built in the USA.
- Gauge: 12
- Action Type: Autoloading
- Average Weight (lbs.): 7.7 lbs
- Barrel Length (in.): 28 inches
- Chamber: 3 1/2 12 gauge
- Choke: Modified Pro Bore Flush Mount
- Drop (Comb): 1 1/2 inches
- Drop (Heel): 2 7/16 inches
- Length of Pull (in.): 14.25 inches
- Mag Cap: 3+1 ( 2 3/4 & 3 ); 2+1 ( 3 1/2 )
- Overall Length (in.): 49 15/16 Inches
- Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Sights: Ivory Front Bead Steel Mid Bead
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Type: 4140 Hammer-Forged Steel Black Oxide Finish
There are no reviews yet.