From its match-grade chamber out, the R2Mi is built to shatter all previous expectations for long-range accuracy. A free-floated barrel, with 1:15” twist and 8-groove rifling is perfectly suited for harnessing sub-MOA accuracy from the .50 BMG. And its left-hand operated, right-hand eject bolt-action and 10-round box magazine, ensure comfortable cycling with no need for the shooter to adjust position.
The R2Mi is also one of the simplest .50-caliber rifles to assemble and maintain. Its upper receiver locks to the lower receiver with two integral pins, and its full-length Picatinny rail accommodates a wide range of optics.
- Bolt action: left bolt / right port, for faster cycling of action
- Lothar Walther® barrel free-floated within vented hand guard
- Lower receiver machined from T6-6061 aluminum billet
- MIL-STD 1913 rail on receiver and vented hand guard
- Hard anodized type 3 green finish on aluminum parts (Mil-Spec)
- Manganese phosphate finish on steel parts
- Magpul PRS Gen 3 adjustable buttstock
- Equipped with AAC Cyclops muzzle brake to accept AAC’s Cyclops silencer
- ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical pistol grip
- Steel bipod with folding legs
- Disassembles like an AR-type rifle for cleaning and maintenance
- Ships in custom Pelican™ Storm deployment case with two 10- round magazines, bipod, eye and ear protection and cable lock
- Manufacturer: Remington
- Model: R2Mi
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Barrel Length: 30″
- Receiver: T6-6061 Aluminum
- Stock: Magpul PRS Gen 3
- Grip: ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical
- Muzzle Brake: AAC Cyclops Muzzle Brake / Accepts AAC’s Cyclops Suppressor
- Capacity: 10 Rounds (Includes Two Magazines)
There are no reviews yet.